• Work Visas.
  • Business Visas.
  • Study Visas.
  • Visitor Visas.
  • Family Visas.
  • Settlement Visas.
  • Transit Visas.
  • What you need to do

    Check if you need a UK visa, apply, manage your application, biometric residence permits

  • EU, EEA and Commonwealth citizens

    Settled and pre-settled status for EU citizens, EEA family permits, UK Ancestry visa

  • Visit the UK

    Visit for a holiday, business or a short stay (up to 6 months), airport transit visas

  • Study in the UK

    Short-term study visas and visas for longer courses, degrees and independent schools

  • Work in the UK

    Paid and voluntary work, entrepreneur and investor visas

  • Family in the UK

    Partner, spouse and family member visas and permits

  • Live permanently in the UK

    Ways to settle in the UK and routes to British citizenship

  • Seek protection or asylum

    Claiming asylum as a refugee, the asylum process and support

  • Immigration appeals and status problems

    Appeal against a visa, settlement or asylum decision, immigration status problems

  • Travelling to the UK

    Moving your belongings, going through customs and tax

  • https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration