Asylum, Immigration & Nationality We provide a comprehensive service covering all aspects of asylum, immigration and nationality law. Our team can assist you from entry clearance applications, preventing a removal from the UK to becoming a British Citizen. The law is constantly changing and in these times, it is crucial that applications are conducted properly from the outset to avoid having any problems with future applications. Our team are constantly striving to ensure that they are familiar with the updates in legislation and case law to ensure that the best advice can be given to our clients.
We can assist you with:
- Personal Immigration
- Entry Clearance - Applications for spouse, children, and other family members
- Visit visas - for anyone want to come to the UK for a holiday, visit family, or get married
- European - applications for EEA Nationals, their partners, and extended family members
- Asylum - applications for anyone who cannot return to their country of origin
- Leave to Remain and Settlement - extension application for those already in the UK
- Human Rights - applications for those wishing to apply as they have a Private or Family life ion the UK (applying outside of he Rules)
- Student - Visa applications for anyone wanting to come to study in the UK
- Detention - and Bail application for anyone who has been detained by the Home Office and is being forced to go back to their country of origin
- Appeals - for those who may have had their applications refused. We can even get rights of appeals to those people who have been denied the right to lodge an appeal in the UK
- Nationality and Citizenship - application for anyone wanting to become British Nationals
- Judicial Review - applications for anyone who wishes to take a matter to the High Court
Our team work on a ‘hands on” approach with your case and therefore, are proactive in ensuring your case gets the result you want.
Contact one of our team for a quick no obligation chat to see how we can help you with your matter on 03301243083..